Saturday, January 17, 2009

Making the Most of the Day

Warmer than yesterday, but cold all the same. In the midst of running errands, I get an invitation from my husband to meet him for the rest of the day. Not a problem! I get out of the house. I get to delay the chores which have been delayed a couple of weeks anyway. I get to spend time with a person who accepts me just as I am. And, bless his heart, I warned him from the beginning about ALL of my flaws and all of my past. We will have been married now for one year and five months. What a ride thus far. God has blessed us through many challenges during our time together. As I reflect in my blogging, I am sure those challenges will surface to be sorted through from my heart and mind, then into my fingers and finally onto the keyboard. Okay, tired and rambling. We made the most of our day, ending up working on the plumbing to our well worn 1947 farmhouse. Now all is well with our little world...for tonight. Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment